🔵 What is Ahrefs?
Ahrefs is an all-in-one SEO toolset.
🟠 What Ahrefs Does?
Ahrefs helps to do SEO by providing data and metrics which help you to see where your website stands in terms of SEO and how you can optimize it further.
🧩 Main Features
- Site audit
- Backlinks index
- Content explorer
- Keyword research
🟢 Free Tools by Ahrefs
- Backlink Checker
- Broken Link Checker
- Website Authority Checker
- Keyword Generator
- Youtube Keyword Tool
- Amazon Keyword Tool
- Bing Keyword Tool
- SERP Checker
- SEO Toolbar
- WordPress Plugin
- Keyword Rank Checker
- Keyword Difficulty Checker
- Website Checker
- See all free Ahrefs tools here
- Lite plan - $99/month
- Standard plan - $199/month
- Advanced plan - $399/month
- Enterprise plan - $999/month
Free 2 months when paid yearly.
Ahrefs pricing page with further details is available here.
🎯 How likely is Ahrefs to help you with SEO?
Ahrefs has a power score of 9 out of 10 which means that it is highly likely to help you solve your SEO related pain points.
👎 Cons of Ahrefs
- Complex pricing
- Ahrefs Toolbar is not user-friendly and hard to use (old toolbar used to be much better)
- Ahrefs interface lags and can be frustratingly slow 👇
- Customer support not always helpful
- Some zero difficulty keywords are in fact quite competitive and this makes keyword research considerably less effective on Ahrefs.
- New Overview 2.0 report is confusing and hard to read.
Here is an example:
Here is another example:
As you can see from the screenshot above, this keyword is quite competitive. But it’s KD is showing green 0.
We reached out to Ahrefs Support regarding the issue and here is the reponse we received:
This issue has been around for quite a while now.
So, despite being a powerful SEO tool, Ahrefs has some serious limitations.