Have a look at some of the top pick online video editing tools for multiple platforms. Check out the perks and features of each web-based video editing tool to find the relevant solution for your business
Video content is the most engaging and traffic generating tool these days, no doubt about it.
So, no matter whether you are a social media enthusiast, a corporate owner, or a digital marketer, video content can boost your conversion.
That’s why, other than just bloggers or YouTube video creators, every business owner is seeking for valiant video editing apps to attract quality traffic that could convert easily.
Once you have done your video production, the next post-production step is to make your video a masterpiece using the test online video editing tools.
Which is the best online video editing tool for you?
This largely depends on your goals, because different software offers multiple options depending upon the relevant usage. Some video editing tools are specifically designed for beginners or small business owners, while some might be using these video editing software for personal reasons.
In brief, whether you are a teacher or a student or businessmen finding ways to make interactive videos, there are plenty of free and paid web-based resources for best video editing.
We have handpicked a list of best video editing apps for any user. This tutorial is going to give you the best solutions for creating and editing videos. You can especially edit your YouTube videos, Instagram, product-related ads and portfolios, and much more.
But before diving into details, let’s find out which features a perfect video editing app must-have.
What are the key features of ideal video editing software?
Although it much depends upon your desired features. However, every perfect Video Editing software s has to offer some basic level of features.
- its interface should be intuitive and easy to use.
- the video editing app should have all basic level editing options such as converting audio into video and changing the format of a file
- the video editing software should offer cloud base interaction so you could edit video from desktop and Mobile.
- it must offer a handy feature of screen recording
- it would be best to edit or trim the unnecessary parts of the video before sending out using these video editing apps.
1. WeVideo online video editor
Wevideo is a robust cloud-based online video editing software, available in free and paid versions. Moreover, It’s extremely helpful in streamlining video editing, and collaborating with sharing capabilities on Mobile and desktop. In addition, Wevideo lets the users create, edit and share video content using one platform- WeVideo.
The intuitive cloud-based platform helps in collaborating people from different locations. It comes with two video editing modes, storyboard and timeline.
Storyboard editing mode is ideal for beginners. While the timeline provides extra features like creating effects, changing fonts, adding animation effects. Also, it is cloud-based, so there is no issue of file size. Therefore,you can create videos regardless of file sizes because you are not going to use your disk space.
Wevideo is best for
- Small business owners/ solo entrepreneurs
- Social media video creation
- Creating portfolios
WeVideo salient key features
- Make and edit unique videos targeting YouTube, Instagram or Facebook audience and publish it in any format.
- Get your hands on the premium stock library of licensed video clips, images and music without paying a single penny.
- Students and teachers can make videos, podcasts slideshows and much more using the ‘WeVideo essentials’. Also WeVideo offers special prices for students and teachers.
- Create high-quality video ads or promo videos to promote your brands/ real estate, nonprofit organization or small business.
- Collaboration is more than comfortable than ever before. Now, you can create, edit or share videos anywhere, anytime.
- Support green screen, animated text and screen recording features
- Create unlimited videos, save them on cloud storage and export videos up to 4K resolution.
Wevideo has two different plans; one is business/ individual-oriented and the second one is for teachers and students. Have a look at these plans.
Wevideo offers a special price for teachers and students, keeping in view their requirements along with 30 days of a free trial.
2. Invideo online video Editor
If you are looking for an online video editor with a user-friendly interface, ready to use templates in combination with a myriad of tools, then you must check out Invideo video editor.
You can get this all in one panorama without breaking your bank. Invideo was awarded as one of the best video editing tool in 2019 by Capterra, #1product of Month and Crowd also exclusively featured on TechCrunch.
Invideo is best for
- Bloggers or social media marketers, YouTube videos, YouTube intro videos
- Solo entrepreneurs(Real Estate, Restaurants, Fitness, Fashion, etc.)
- Facebook Instagram ads
- Wedding invitation videos
- Slideshow videos
- For any brand awareness ads, brand promo
Invideo Online Video Editor Salient Key Features
- Create professionally designed videos in just three steps
- Select your favourite template out of 3500 template library
- Replace the media files with your images or videos
- Create your unique identity by adding text and your brand logo and export in any desired format.
- A plethora of more than 35000+ high-quality templates. Specially designed for a targeted business audience.
- Create videos in any language with multilingual support 1080p resolution.
- Copyright-free music and advanced editing
- Search and drag and drop your desired videos and pictures into your video.
- You can trim and extend the video clip length with just a single drag bar. So no need of any advanced knowledge.
- The additional features include automated text-to-speech and automated voiceovers service.
- Sixty days money-back guarantee, no matter whatever is the reason.
- You will get free tutorials if you need any help regarding video creation, image editing, text editing.
Invideo pricing starts at $5 per month and you are charged one time annually for $60. The free plan let you create five videos for free per month.
3. Adobe Spark online video Editing tool
Adobe spark provides tailor-made video editing solutions for businesses and education-related setup. Moreover, Adobe spark pays close attention to improving project-based learning.
Students can create stunning science fair posters, infographics and much more. In addition to it, the students can create explainer videos and presentations using the premade templates and customize them accordingly.
For businesses Adobe spark provides out of box coverage. Because, it uses design intelligence to get a collection of templates that resembles your brand’s mode. You can pick color and font, and all of the templates will be optimizes as per your style.
Adobe Spark is best for
There is a long list of supported services by Adobe spark. You can create any social graphics, web pages, short videos, ad banners, Facebook cover, logos and much more cool videos and cards.
Adobe Spark Salient key features
- User-friendly interface and Adobe spark is web-based. Therefore, you can create videos using any browser device.
- Get any template from the library; customize it using your images and resize the images for any social media platform. And you are done with your video editing within minutes.
- Create Facebook ads, marketing videos, Instagram images, FB event cover and explainer videos using premade templates, free music and customized fonts.
- Special classroom accounts for teachers. Where teachers can create and manage classrooms.
- Create/ crop/ edit videos for YouTube, Facebook and Instagram with one-click resizing templates.
- You are easy syncing of projects across web and iOS apps so you could create your design on any device.
- Check out the blog content of Adobe spark to get the latest content ideas and tips to engage your visitors.
Adobe Spark pricing
Adobe spark has a free version which you can use without providing your credit card information. However, if you like to get information regarding their services for business and education model you have to contact them directly. You can contact them using a phone number or chat option.
4. Clipchamp video editing tool
Clipchamp Clipchamp is a one-stop-shop for video editing, compressing and uploading like a breeze. Also, Clipchamp for G-suit is extremely easy to use, and the best way to get things done fast. Simply put, you will record the video clips and just drag and drop the videos in the Clipchamp editor.
Now, you can easily splice, edit, and customize just the way you want to do. The best thing is it can compress your video and reduce the video size without compromising the video quality.
Clipchamp is best for
- A video maker tool for all kind of customized videos
- Create Facebook, Instagram and YouTube video ads
- Slideshow videos
- Facebook cover videos
- Video memes
- Use ready to use templates for creating videos on education, real estate, music video, corporate, restaurants, marketing and startups
Clipchamp salient key features
- You will get a free video eiditor to resize or change the aspect ratio and dimensions of your video.
- The tools included in Clipchamp video editing software are video editor, compressor, converter, rotator, webcam recorder, screen recorder.
- A free online green screen editor is there to help you create a magic touch to your video.
- An online picture in picture video editor helps in overlay videos, images and slideshows. Create awesome video lectures, reactions and gameplay.
- Turn your text into voice over using AI voice over the generator.
- Visualize your audio using the dynamic animations
- Create your video online using meme video generator in minutes with the help of GIPHYs, stock footage and motion effects.
- Extensive stock library list with ready to use templates for multiple occasions.
The basic plan is free to sign up with unlimited video export. There is another price range for business and casual use.
5. Animoto video editing tool
.AnimotoAnimoto, a video editing tool, comes with unlimited possibilities for editing and creating online videos. In brief, you can create any videos quickly with a professional-looking finish. These videos can be used for marketing, advertisement or on social media.
You will get professionally designed pre-built templates to help you create your videos for any usage. Also, Animoto comes with more than one million stock videos and 3000 commercially licensed music tracks that are available to add in your videos.
Animoto is best for
- Business-related videos
- Real estate
- Nonprofit organization
- Fitness and beauty
Animoto salient key features
- Animoto is a cloud-based video editor. In particular, you can edit your videos using any preferred browsers on Mac or PC.
- Packed with more than 1 million images stock library. In brief, you can find the best one for your project.
- Thousands of licensed tracks. And you can start with any track without fearing the copyright issue.
- Create unlimited videos using time-saving premade templates and captivating text and fonts style with over 40+ fonts range.
- You can place your logo on every video as a watermark.
- Resize or crop your videos for any platform. And adjust the dimensions from the square to landscape with a single tool.
- You can create unlimited videos for free using the standard features for the basic plan.
You will get a free account on sign up with standard features. And you can upgrade to the professional or team plans if you like to get access to other premium features. Here is the price list for each package. Especially if you go for an annual subscription plan, you’ll get a 50% discount.
Final verdict: which video editing
software should I use?
Finally, here ends our discussion! We have penned down some trendy and incredible online video editing tools.
These online editing software offer not only the best solutions for students and teacher collaboration. But they are also packed with innovative and creative templates to turn any great idea into the content. Therefore, any user can create, collaborate and share their work across multiple platforms.
To conclude, if you are looking for the best online editing app, then the answer is it depends upon your industry or your intent to use. If you are a teacher or student finding ways to collaborate remotely, then I would strongly recommend using WeVideo.
However, if you are a solo entrepreneur trying to create marketing video ads and eCommerce related product promos then Click champ is the best solution. Also, you can scroll through the features of each online video editing software and pick one of them that suits you best.
So, which online video editor you find the most useful? Don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment section.