❇️ Crowdfunding💱 Fundraising
📓 Knowledge Hub✂️ Tax Relief
Mar 27, 2023 8:26 PM
🔵 What is Crowdcube?
Crowdcube is a British equity crowdfunding platform for entrepreneurs of start-ups and growing businesses.
🟠 What Crowdcube Does?
Crowdcube uses the web-based notion of crowdfunding where people use their money and knowledge together to back an idea or business.
🧩 Main Features of Crowdcube
- Comprehensive marketing support
- Transparent fee structure
- Tax relief and Companies House filings
- Full legal completion of the round
- All-analytics access in one place
- Due diligence checks
- Private and public launch
🟢 Free Tools by Crowdcube
Crowdcube provides free templates and tools like a share price calculator and a Crowd Mapper tool.
- Listing a business - Free
- Success fee - 7% (excl. VAT)
- Completion fee - 0.75% - 1.5% of all funds raised
Further pricing details for fundraisers are available here.
- Becoming an investor - Free
- Investment fee - 1.65%
- Success fee - 5% from profit on investment
Further pricing details for investors are available here.
🎯 How likely is Crowdcube to help you with investing in startups?
Crowdcube’s power score indicates that it is likely to help you with your startup investment-related needs.
🧑💻 Support score
🗨️ Trustpilot reviews
🗨️ Capterra reviews